Daily Dose Of Laughs (Laugh Daily)

  • Laughing is a natural cure. Enjoy!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Urg, back to school

hey Sophie... i'm finally blogging just for you... I HATE SCHOOL!! there's so much pressure for me right now, with synchro and school combined. i have a meet next weekend, and we were told to nonstop get ready and be totally perfect.AAH! the stupid school walk a thon is getting in my way so i can focus on my actual school work a tiny bit. SO ANNOYING!


oh, I ALMOST FORGOT!: check it:



OMG LOL RANDOM HAHA! isn't it?!?! that's why I posted it... anyway, how u doin lately, blogger fans of mine...? i must say the weather has been pretty nice lately... if only i didn't have to spend the day inside a crampy school building. phooey. i really think my blog needs some major NEW STUFF. how about my followers tell me. please write something in the comment thingy and tell me what to do... NOW PLEASE!! DO IT DO IT DO IT!!
regards,
-The Human Fish :]

2 comments:

  1. Hey Human Fish. Yay, you finally posted! Sorry, I have no idea for your blog, I'm even out of ideas for my own...Oh, and the weather has been great, hasn't it?!

    PS: The sad thing is, I see more of a John Lennon resembelance in that cat! xDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD

    you should go to pyzam.com like me and Camo, and get a cool background! Or you could put a ton of pictures and games and stuff in the side-bar, including a mix pod at mixpod.com. Or you know, whatever!!

    oh, and post more often. ;)

    ReplyDelete