Daily Dose Of Laughs (Laugh Daily)

  • Laughing is a natural cure. Enjoy!

Monday, May 11, 2009

thanks...

not much comments...but thank you sophie for that awesome tip! I'll use it sometime. posibly now, idk... maybe on my next blog phase... um, maybe you fans could like, GET MORE PEOPLE TO VIEW THIS DANG THING! i feel so puny and wierd blogging with only two people that actually read my blog. something tells me you dont like it either...:( sad times:( me no likey mean people. so today was so weird. i woke up and said crapidoodle doo. wanna know why? it was 10 minutes before i had to leave for school! OMG! once i made it to school, unharmed and looking half decent, i went to my first class, boring old engineering. (or so they tell me...) and they were right. i almost fell asleep in that fourty five minute class. sucks being me, right? dont believe me? to bad. then i went to an okay gym class. we played hand ball. almost made it to the champs court. almost... poo. what about "made it to the champs court, totally?"


now for something more exciting on my watch, I MADE IT TO THE SYNCHRO SWIMMIN ZONE CHAMPIONSHIPS!!! soooo cool!!! i am so proud of myself, after a boring weekend in Woustar, MA. (deal with the spelling, people) i qualified both my team routine and my duet. next

up, NATIONALS!! OMG HAPPY CAMPER!! (dont, even, think, about asking...LONG STORY.)

isnt that rockin ur sox off! crazy stuff, dude! the routines are sooo stupid, though. we barely do anything that actually impresses the judges... thpp..








didnt see that coming... oh well. toodles. its 10 30 pm... yawn.. happy soph?











8 comments:

  1. also, tip: maybe you can have in the sidebar, series of quotes, lyrics, news, websites, etc. etc., that you would change every now and again.

    Anywho...

    Nice post! I see you're getting into the blogging thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. creepy picture, btw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look! ~(8(|)

    It's homer simpson! :O

    ReplyDelete
  4. @(oo)@

    Look, it's princess leia!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. (_)_)

    and a butt!

    yeah, you really didn't need to see that....


    X-P

    and, yet, it's just so necessary...

    ReplyDelete
  6. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

    Look! I'm Money Funny!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOLOLOLOLOHEEHEELOL!!!!1!!1!!1

    ReplyDelete
  7. and you said u didn't get any comments, tsh...

    ReplyDelete