Daily Dose Of Laughs (Laugh Daily)

  • Laughing is a natural cure. Enjoy!

Friday, April 3, 2009

MY DAY WAS SO TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! my day rocked so awesome totally cool so exausted day!!!!!!!! wahoooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i did so much today it was so rockin!!! so, friday, april 3rd, i am so ciked!!!!!! school wuz so fun! in science we did motion stuff, in social studies we did affidavits (wateva da hek dat iz) and in chorus we practiced singing(well duh, me) GYM WAS SO ROCKIN! me and my buddies Jianna and Lauren are doing a dance to the song JUST DANCE BY LADY GAGA!!!! so much fun! french class we drew pictures, and in math, we did boring stuff, though... OH YEAH!!!! i almost left out the best part of my day!!!!!!!!!!!LA classs!!!! we did this thing were we had 2 minutes to think up one sentence about a crazy picture my LA teacher piked off the internet, sooooo funie!!!!!!!!! my buddy Julian Quesada was sooo funny, i wanted to laugh so hard at every sentence he read!!! one was "my family attemps to cross the border." and the picture was of a bunch of hillbillies on a banged up no roofed car.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and another one was a picture of toilet paper..."finally, i dont have to use my hands!" whoa, that was a little wierd, but the way that he said it was so funny, i thought i was going into histerics!!


after school was a little wacked up, though...


first, i get home.


then i unpack


it starts to rain


i do some yoga with my friends mom


im in the car for idk how long..


umm, OH! then i went to a lowel devils game and sang and was with my BFF Sophie for the whole time!!!!!!!!!! my mom wasnt there, so that was all the more fun! oh, and after, when i was driven home, we were eating "Mexican Peanuts" (sophie, if ur reading this, go ahead and laugh...:)) and we just talked about random crap... hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!


I <3 U SOPHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! remember that night 4eva!


btw, i am sooooo like totally umm like, idk, cn i cay... bored... let me spice this up a bit....













who said that garlic had to be serious... bcuz it never was! i rly think that this guy needs to lay off the indian movies and budda stuff... it seriously scares me thinking bout it...

2 comments:

  1. Haha, cool!

    Honestly, I didn't much like the LA picture game. Half of the stuff he said had "dimension" was just un-funny nonsense. But Julian is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey human fish. (Coco speaking) just wanted to tell u i made a new blog. it's at

    www.thatdarnadele.blogspot.com

    ttyl ^_^

    ReplyDelete