Daily Dose Of Laughs (Laugh Daily)

  • Laughing is a natural cure. Enjoy!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

...

heck, im sorry sophie, i am just so pissed at you right now, not the never-will-talk-to-u-silent-treatment pissed, but the frustrated-u-r-so-uptight kinda pissed. my anger fart is over, sorry...
my life is so boring right now, and i just took MCAS for idk how long. oh my god, KRIS ALLEN WON AMERICAN IDOL!!!!!! wah00! i had absolutely no interest in american idol untill last night. he is soooo hot!!! (not as hot as Brandon Flowers) if you dont know who he is, i will punch a hole through your computer screen. fess up, you not knowers. adam lambert totally scares me. his goth look is too goth. (creepy shiver down my back.)
my lunch is over, so now i have to go back to my classes. Bleck.

1 comment: